Don't let your garage door miss out on scare potential this Halloween! Here are some ideas you can use to decorate your garage and garage door for a night of fright!
- Using streamers and construction paper you can make a spider web. Materials to make spider webs on the outside of the garage can be found in many retail stores.
- Create a spooky scene on your garage door using black and orange craft foam.
- Construct a scene of witches, black cats, pumpkins, full orange moon, and black cauldron.
- Cover the garage doors in orange garbage bags using black plastic for eyes and nose to make a pumpkin garage decoration.
- Use glow in the dark decorations to light the way for those trick or treating.